Thursday, February 7, 2013

Story behind The Ratava

The Ratava
How do I explain how I came up with my nickname "The Ratava"?
 Well, it's kind of a funny story.
  I love to write fanfictions.
A thousand of them are reeling around in my head, though i haven't published many to the public.
One day, I was bored, and I decided to mess around on Youtube.
I came up with The Ratava when i watched this.
GiantMushroomFriendlySokkaTophFire 
I was suddenly compelled to write a fanfiction about Avatar.
With a new character.
The Ratava.
The opposite of the Avatar, but the same.
The Ratava can bend the elements too.
Instead of being the bridge between the spirit world and the real world though, the Ratava is the bridge between two dimensions.
Not only that, but this Ratava was born from the Earth Kingdom.
This incarnation was also a girl.
She had a sister.
A twin sister.
A twin sister that is blind.
Her twin was Toph.
Soon after I published the story to Quotev and fanfiction.net, I started calling myself the Ratava.
Because she has my personality, and she would be who I would be in the series.
Though she is nowhere a Mary-Sue.
She's normal, as normal as she can be.
I'm not really normal though.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment